WHAT WE DO: skills training
Presentation Skills Training
Presenting to engage
97.7% of Fortune 500 Vice Presidents "believed that communication skills had affected their advancement to a top executive position."
Survey by Fortune Magazine
If you are face-to-face with a customer, your work colleagues, your boss or even at a function, like it or not, you are presenting. This workshop is for people who realise the importance of making a positive impact in face-to-face communication, as well as those who make formal presentations. Communicating effectively is ranked as the single most useful skill in CEO's careers.
The workshop data is based on studies of over 10,000 business presentations and is used by many of the world's most successful companies in the IT, Media and Professional Services industries to win business and plan effective business communications.
Participants learn how to:
- Effectively position ideas by understanding the individuals you communicate to.
- Recognise different types of listeners, communication preferences, key business and emotional drivers and "stages of change".
- Develop strategies that tailor the approach based on real situational analysis.
- Use the Communication Planner™ to plan and structure communications in half the time and to make effective impromptu presentations.
- Use persuasive language - effective business communications do more than inform, they create change (in behaviour and/or attitude).
- Harness eye contact to develop perceptions of confidence, conviction and comfort.
- Capitalise on the power of body language when communicating one on one or to large groups.
- Find the truth within the presentation to demonstrate your authenticity.
- Be more comfortable and confident in all face-to-face communication (especially to larger groups and senior people)
- Use the Movéo Communication Planner™, to create meetings and presentations that focus on the key business drivers and result in action!
- Present in a whole-brain way that engages all thinking preference styles
- Plan presentations, meetings and documents in at least half the time
- Engage groups of all sizes and types
- Create long-term sustainable behavioural/attitudinal change in your audience