TOOLS : CTT Corporate Transformation Tools
Values based merger compatability assessment
What is it?
The "Corporate Values Assessment" can be used to prepare a "Cultural Due Diligence" report. Culture Assessments are carried out for each company involved in a merger or acquisition using a common template of values. The Personal, Current Culture and Desired Culture values of the two organisations are compared to determine the similarities and differences between the two cultures. A compatibility assessment report is produced to highlight the key issues that should be addressed in implementing the cultural aspect of the merger.
What can I use it for?
- Establish cultural due diligence prior to merger/acquisition finalisation
- Highlight potential conflict areas due to non-compatibility of people, systems, processes or operations
- Demonstrate alignment of diverse teams/business units/leadership groups
- A values map of the merging organisations cultures demonstrated by gender, age, regional disbursement, demographics etc
- Alignment to move forward
- A cultural change programme to be implemented prior to merger finalisation to narrow the value gaps