TOOLS : HBDI
Herrmann brain dominance instrument - HBDI™
The HBDI™ is the world's leading thinking styles assessment tool. It identifies your preferred approach to emotional, analytical, structural, and strategic thinking.
The HBDI™ is a 120-question diagnostic survey. Your answers indicate your thinking style preferences. Because it is a self-analysis, most people immediately recognise their results as accurate.
You will receive:
- A full colour profile
- Accompanying materials that explain your profile and your scores in detail
- A discussion of the implications your results have on your life, both personally and professionally
What do I get from this?
Your personal thinking preferences impact your communication, influencing, decision-making, problem solving, and selling styles. Understanding your thinking style preferences gives you a new perspective of yourself and others you interact with everyday, allowing you to adjust your approach to selling/influencing to achieve your objectives.
HBDI™ is not just another assessment tool!
Ned Herrmann began developing the Whole Brain Technology™ in the 1970s. Over 30 years of research and innovation stand behind the validity of the HBDI™. It has been the subject of independent validations, dissertations, and scientific papers.
- Recognition of personal preferences, their impact on communication, influence, client relationships and approach to business development
- Gain individual recognition of areas to work on and the need to address the gaps
- Increase the effectiveness of teams and reduce potential conflicts
- Help individuals and teams make better 'whole brain' decisions
- Better delegation and management of others
- Better understanding of clients' communication preferences and needs